Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Lewis Grandchildren

Jon's thoughts:  I first met Larry and Sue Lewis while displaying my art at a recent Home Show and we hit it off immediately. It turns out their grandson and my daughter were cast mates in several theater productions at CFHS. It was incredible photographing their family! Despite their varied ages, the cousins are all best friends. I instantly knew I would create an image that showed their wonderful relationships. In addition to photographing beautifully artistic images of the family we created this serene portrait of the cousins that Larry and Sue have proudly displayed in their entry. Thank you Larry and Sue family for allowing me to share such a fun afternoon with you and your family.

From Larry:  Every time I walk by the beautiful picture you took of our seven grandchildren at Agua Caliente Park it puts a smile on my face. You took a candid shot of the kids by the lake playing with the ducks and turned it into a work of art! This was a bonus we did not expect as we were there for a family portrait that also turned out beautifully. Our entire experience with you that day was exquisite. Your calm demeanor and patience with the children allowed us to keep everyone on track that resulted in terrific pictures of everyone. We ended up with a set of family portraits that we will cherish all of our lives. Thank you and God bless you.
-Larry and Sue Lewis

2 comments:

  1. I love this picture of Larry and Sue with the Grandchilden! Stunning! I am Larry's Sister-In Law...I think it;s time for Kenny (his baby brother) and I...to come and get a family portrait with you too! :)
    Diane Lewis

    ReplyDelete