Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Ho Twins

Jon's thoughts:  I just created portrait art of Emily and Natalie for the second time. Four years ago we created gorgeous traditional heirloom images in the studio and recently I had the great joy of photographing these beautifully close twin sisters around their home. Their father Don owns a successful business and takes lots of time to be a loving father whom the girls adore. Norma is a dedicated mother to all three of her angels (including their adorable dog Cacho). When I am with Norma and her girls I can sense the deep-rooted connection that will last their lifetimes. Having two close daughters myself, I am always touched by the bond between sisters. While the girls each have their own unique and stunning personality it is obvious that as twins they share a closeness and intimacy beyond what most siblings experience. It was so rewarding to be able to capture the love between the two sisters as well as for their devoted parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment